Monday, December 12, 2016

New English File Online

English File, published by Oxford University Press, has always been one of my favourite course books.  There is a good mix of material that engages learners.  The communicative activities and grammar worksheets in the teacher's book are my go-to additional material.  Each level includes relevant pronunciation activities which I find lacking in other text books.  Layout and design have also been well thought out offering an attractive and appealing course for students to follow.



The New English File Upper-intermediate Online resource is a fantastic website I regularly tell my B2+ students to make use of.  It offers a wide variety of resources which allow learners to continue their learning at home.  You will find games, web links, text builders, revision activities and a whole lot more.


The different New English File Online levels can be found here.




No comments:

Post a Comment